Downtime sollte ab ca. 16:30h sein.
Achtet darauf in der Zeit keine Sessions zu hosten!
Steve Myers wrote:
Sorry for the late notice but we have an update ready to go out to address some critical issues so we will take the site down in 2 hours to do that.
Sessions in progress at the start of maintenance may be terminated. There will be no record of such events whether official or not.
(*) Hosted sessions are allowed that do not overlap the service maintenance period. For example, 6 hours before the service is down, you can create a hosted session that lasts 4 hours, but not one that lasts for 6 hours.
Release notes will be posted shortly.
Here are the release notes for the build we are going to deploy very shortly.
- Fixed a memory leak in the 64 bit version of the iRacingSim. This should help reduce loading issues with very large tracks such as Monza.
- Update the 32 bit version of the iRacingSim to better manage the memory limitations of 32 bit while trying to load very large tracks such as Monza.
- Fixed the session transition super-grip bug.
- Fixed a problem with the dynamic track data being misplaced on the unused overpass at Motegi when running the road course configuration (and possibly other tracks).
- Fixed an issue that would cause a team in a driver-swap session to be marked as "unofficial", and thus not score any championship points, if none of the team's members was fully-registered for the session at the time it was launched.
- Highest-to-lowest session splits are once again numbered with smallest-to-largest sub-sessionIDs.
- Fixed a bug where the sim starts to stutter when unplugging then replugging in a USB keyboard.
- Fixed a rare sim crash that could happen while in the Garage.
- Fixed a bug that was causing certain portions of the race line to freak out, that would show up as the racing groove drawing a long distance sideways, or causing the pace car to drive off the track. (This fix required updating a small amount of data for every track, which is why you will see so many track updates.)
- Fixed a bump on the inside grass of Turn 14.